Bronies Bronies

Time Log 5 Time Log 5

hey

cool music

Potato Run Potato Run

One suggestion--allow us to progress to the next page without having to click on the next page button. Some of us lazy folk would rather not have to switch over from keyboard to mouse and back each time a level is completed.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Neat game

An intriguing game which offers an escape from the cosmopolitan human world. Users are allowed to live the way life should be: simple and pleasant. With a control which requires only a mouse click, soothing muzak, and pleasing art, this game brings players to a world without fallacies and corruption.

Through the Machine Through the Machine

Great fun!

Pretty damn difficult, but I'm using a track pad, so I pretty much sucked at it. I can't imagine it'd be fun while using a mouse, and if it worked, a Wiimote.

My favorite part was definitely the fact that the obstacles were synced with the music. Very aesthetically pleasing, muh man.

Negotiations Negotiations

Both calming and metropolitan. Impressive stuff!

Emma responds:

Thanks!

Artisan Land Artisan Land

Oh goodness, deary me, the PSX Spyro games are among my favorite games of all time, with one of the most memorable soundtracks I've ever heard. Spot-on homage to the incredible series. If you ever decide to make another song along these lines, I'd certainly love to hear it.

Emma responds:

I love the games also! Copeland is a musical genius given what he had at the time. His style is extremely hard to match. But, I might try another song sometime! Maybe even one based on Crash Bandicoot!

Dubstep Grindcore Dubstep Grindcore

Finally

Someone who gets dubstep.

Kevin responds:

I'm here for the good of the people.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

RIP liljim

Paper Peach Paper Peach

!

Oh... damn!

Super Photo-realistic ball Super Photo-realistic ball

Kicking rad

Sick. Looking forward to more submissions from you.

onionahoy responds: