Negotiations Negotiations

Both calming and metropolitan. Impressive stuff!

Emma responds:

Thanks!

Artisan Land Artisan Land

Oh goodness, deary me, the PSX Spyro games are among my favorite games of all time, with one of the most memorable soundtracks I've ever heard. Spot-on homage to the incredible series. If you ever decide to make another song along these lines, I'd certainly love to hear it.

Emma responds:

I love the games also! Copeland is a musical genius given what he had at the time. His style is extremely hard to match. But, I might try another song sometime! Maybe even one based on Crash Bandicoot!

Dubstep Grindcore Dubstep Grindcore

Finally

Someone who gets dubstep.

Kevin responds:

I'm here for the good of the people.

Let's Go! Let's Go!

I liked it!

I don't care if it's poppy, it's still a great song. Nice beat 'n stuff. Glad this was on the NG Mag, or I doubt I would have ever heard it.

Falling from the Sky Falling from the Sky

Holy crap!

This is one of the best songs I have heard on Newgrounds! You deserve some kind of a reward...

I would download this, but the downloading feature has been currently disabled... Damn.

This song is God.

whats new pussy cat whats new pussy cat

What the hell?

Heh, I can hear that there is a beat, but what the heck? This is very odd audio...

FireOnAMatch responds:

heh, my GITSsuperfan1 made it, then I submitted it. It sounds cool, and 2 people downloaded it, that's means they like it....... :o

Recreation Recreation

Meh, I have no idea how to review for audio...

But oh well.

This one was okay. It's a pretty nice tune, but you need to end it not so abruptly. It just seemed to end, leaving the listeners in the silence. You should make it a loop so that it ends similar to how it begins, or something like that.

Hey, I don't know much about creating music, but this is just how I imagine it should be.

Your friendly neighboorhood Hentai. ;)

FireOnAMatch responds:

Thanks ^.^

Infamous Freestyle Infamous Freestyle

The beat was good

But your voice needs to be a lot deeper. Well, Eminem has a high girly voice, maybe you can pass.