Potato Run Potato Run

One suggestion--allow us to progress to the next page without having to click on the next page button. Some of us lazy folk would rather not have to switch over from keyboard to mouse and back each time a level is completed.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Neat game

An intriguing game which offers an escape from the cosmopolitan human world. Users are allowed to live the way life should be: simple and pleasant. With a control which requires only a mouse click, soothing muzak, and pleasing art, this game brings players to a world without fallacies and corruption.

Through the Machine Through the Machine

Great fun!

Pretty damn difficult, but I'm using a track pad, so I pretty much sucked at it. I can't imagine it'd be fun while using a mouse, and if it worked, a Wiimote.

My favorite part was definitely the fact that the obstacles were synced with the music. Very aesthetically pleasing, muh man.

Spanish Quiz! Spanish Quiz!

Yikes, too simple, etc.

This "quiz" was way too simple. Most of the questions had to do with some form of ir. A better Spanish quiz would have dealt with more than just that verb and some random vocab.

Also, the visuals were horrible, as was the transitioning of questions... A bit random for Pac Man to be the thing to click on to advance.

RaidenX RaidenX

This game is excellent!

Great controls and graphics. Just like an arcade game on the computer! I love it! You must make more!

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

Awesome!

This is definitely one of the best games on Newgrounds I have ever played! It's pretty easy at first, but once the blue clouds start coming down on you, and you have to infect more red blood cells, it does get very challenging. I ran out of time.

Nice game! I'm adding it to my favorites for sure.

HeRetiK responds:

Weee

GASDHASJKLCNZXCXCZX GASDHASJKLCNZXCXCZX

If you're going to remove it...

Ask the Newgrounds staff to delete it.

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

Oh snaps, I'm the saviour. :o

Great game, you guys. This is definitely going to my favorites. Great parody on Donkey Kong.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

Oh snap indeed! Thanks for playing. :)

Odd Todd Sound Board Odd Todd Sound Board

Odd Todd is awesome. I remember watching the guy who made OT being interviewed on Unscrewed (awesome show). I really wish the man who made the episodes would submit them to Newgrounds. That would be great.

The only problem is that I don't really care for sound boards... Still, I give you points for Odd Todd. Nice choice. :)

Shield-Productions responds:

thanks for reviewing anyway

Orbit Orbit

This game is really fun!

The physics here are great! It is quite simple at first (the difficulty), but after a while, it can get very challenging! Perhaps you could have made the planets a little better looking, though, but the point is that this game is just fun!

Added to my favorites.